Dr. Coffee is a proud native of Hope, Arkansas, where his roots run deep and he enjoys serving his community and neighbors. He graduated with honors in 1993 from Hope High School. He was a star in and out of the classroom, playing football, tennis, golf, and track. He was even elected to the Hope Athletic Hall of Fame in 1996. Coffee then went on to the University of Arkansas graduating with honors in 1998.
A 2003 graduate of the University of Tennessee School of Dentistry, Dr. Coffee is an active member of the Arkansas State Dental Association, the American Dental Association, and was a president-elect of the Southwest District Dental Society for 2012-2013. He is very passionate about technology and has served as the President of the UACCH Business and Technology Advisory Board since 2010.
In addition to these memberships, this avid outdoorsman continues to serve his church and community in the following roles:
- Kiwanis Club of Hope: Board Member, past president 2011-2012
- UACCH Foundation: Board member, Finance Committee
- Rainbow of Challenges Board Member, secretary, currently vice-president
- Southwest Arkansas Developmental Home Inc, Board Member
- President of Southwest Arkansas Developmental Homes, Inc.
- T-ball coach
- First United Methodist Church: Dr. Coffee has attended First United Methodist Church for 38 years. He serves as the Administrative Board Chairman 2013, as well as a Sunday school teacher, and a Finance committee member.