Dr. Coffee is a proud native of Hope, Arkansas, where his roots run deep and he enjoys serving his community and neighbors. He graduated with honors in 1993 from Hope High School. He was a star in and out of classroom, playing football, tennis, golf, and track. He was even elected to the Hope Athletic Hall of Fame in 1996. Coffee then went on to the University of Arkansas graduating with honors in 1998.
A 2003 graduate of the University of Tennessee School of Dentistry, Dr. Coffee is an active member of the Arkansas State Dental Association, serving on its Executive Council and strategic planning committee, the American Dental Association, and was president elect of the Southwest District Dental Society for 2012-2013. He is very passionate about technology and has serves as the President of the UACCH Business and Technology Advisory Board since 2010.
In addition to the memberships, this avid outdoorsman continues to serve his church and community in the following roles;
- Hope City Board of Directors
- Kiwanis Club of Hope; Board Members, past president
- UACCH Foundation; Board Member, Finance Committee
- Rainbow of Challenges Board Member, secretary, currently president
- Southwest Arkansas Developmental Home Inc, Board Member
- Hope Tourism Board Member
- President of Southwest Arkansas Developmental Homes, Inc.
- T-ball, softball, soccer coach
First United Methodist Church; Dr Coffee has attended First United Methodist Church for 42 years. He has served as the Administrative Board Chairman in 2013, as well as a Sunday school teacher, and is Finance committee chairman.